This trip is sold out. Please contact the trip leader for waiting list information.
Save $43 when you reserve by mail and pay by check. Download the flyer for details.
Ski the spectacular Canadian Rockies at three resorts in Alberta and British Columbia.
Sunshine Village straddles the border between the two provinces as well as the Continental Divide, and has many trails above the treeline on its three mountains.
Norquay is close to the town of Banff and offers a variety of trails for all levels.
Lake Louise is one of North America's largest ski resorts with awesome views. Every chair serves beginner, intermediate, and advanced runs including some of the most challenging terrain in the Rockies.
- Round-trip airfare on United (Cleveland-Calgary) with ground transportation to/from Banff. Checked baggage is not included in trip price.
- 5-day lift ticket good at Lake Louise, Sunshine Village and Mt Norquay ski areas with an optional 6th day for $47.00 ($46 when you reserve by mail).
- Hotel lodging (double occupancy) for 3 nights at Lake Louise Inn and 4 nights in the town of Banff at Ptarmigan Inn. Our luggage transfer from Lake Louise to the Ptarmigan Inn occurs mid-day while we ski.
- Free hot breakfast buffet daily.
- Shuttle service from Banff to all three ski areas.
- Group socials include a welcome reception at Lake Louise Inn, an après ski get-together at Wild Bill’s Saloon in Banff and a pizza party at Ptarmigan Inn.
- Only $1468. Save $43 when you reserve by mail and pay by check. A payment plan is also available when you reserve by mail. Download the flyer for details.
- Non-Members: Must join Suburban Ski Club
- Note: A current passport is required for travel to Canada
Yes. Log in to reserve on line, or save $43 if you Download the form and sign up for the trip by mail