Bus Trip to Holiday Valley Feb 9
The easiest and least expensive way to ski Holiday Valley. Avoid the crowds with a mid-week trip.
Price includes charter bus transportation and lift ticket.
Never skied before? Want to give it a try? For only $19 extra you can add a learn-to-ski (or snowboard) package including 1.5-hour lesson, all-day equipment rental, and all-day beginner-hill lift ticket. Just select the option below.
- West-side Pickup: Lakewood Park, 14532 Lake Ave, Lakewood (From I-90, take Warren Rd. exit. Travel north on Warren until it ends at Clifton. Turn right on Clifton 1 block to Belle. Left on Belle to the park.)
- East-side Pickup: Holiday Inn, 780 Beta Dr, Mayfield Village (Just east of I-271 at the Wilson Mills Road exit)
- Geneva Pickup available on request (see flyer)
Times are for departure. Please arrive 15 to 20 minutes early.
- West Side: 6:00 a.m.
- East Side: 6:30 a.m.
Member: $79 (Same price for online or mailed-in reservations)
Non-members: Must join Suburban Ski Club
- Reserve online at the bottom of this page
- Download the form to sign up for trip
Colette Gschwind, (440) 376‑4763